Invest in your success.
JVRA helps lawyers win cases by providing critical information you can use to establish precedent, determine demand and win arguments.
ARTICLE ID 177431
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE - UNAUTHORIZED SURGERY (HEMORR
148TH NUECES COUNTY CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS, TX
Pltf claims she was subjected to unauthorized surgery, that she did not consent to a hemorrhoidectomy; that she was not given her glasses in order to read the consent form; that she signed a blank form and that the form was filled in after the unauthorized procedure was performed. Pltf also claims that the procedure was negligently performed, leaving her with an injury to her bowels causing ch...
5 ways to win with JVRA
JVRA gives you jurisdiction-specific, year-round insight into the strategies, arguments and tactics that win. Successful attorneys come to the table prepared and use JVRA to:
- Determine if a case is winnable and recovery amounts.
- Determine reasonable demand for a case early on.
- Support a settlement demand by establishing precedent.
- Research trial strategies, tactics and arguments.
- Defeat or support post-trial motions through past case histories.
Try JVRA for a day or a month, or sign up for our deluxe Litigation Support Plan and put the intelligence of JVRA to work for all of your clients. See our subscription plans.